Powering EHS Performance with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
Participants will discover the organizing power of a well-implemented management system based on proven international standards. Learn how ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 work as force multipliers to harness the diverse knowledge and skills of your employees. You’ll see how involving the entire workforce in identifying EHS requirements and deciding how to meet them inspires enthusiasm, reduces opposition, yields valuable new ideas, and helps create future EHS leaders.
This webinar will help you and your organization
- Identify and understand your obligations, risks, and opportunities
- Energize company-wide participation to improve effectiveness and continuity
- Learn the basic tenets of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Improve and maintain EHS compliance and performance
- Ensure the resilience and longevity of your EHS program
Senior EHS Consultant, Intertek Alchemy
Rick is a certified management systems Lead Auditor with experience in ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, LEED green building certification, business development, and certification program management. Rick earned his Associate of Applied Science in Intelligence Collection from the Community College of the Air Force and his Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in Environmental Science from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.