Our Occupational Health
and Safety Specialists
Get Teams Audit Ready
Every incident impacts your workforce, their families, and your bottom line. Alchemy Consulting’s occupational health and safety specialists work closely with companies to implement proven safety programs while saving time and resources. Our specialized ISO and OSHA safety consultants can guide your organization through regulatory compliance and provide EHS consulting for continuous improvement and cost savings.
When an onsite visit is not possible, we can provide all services remotely utilizing video conferencing and our proprietary app technology.
ISO Consulting & Implementation
Alchemy Consulting’s expert consultants will help your organization design, develop, and implement the necessary ISO management system. We can take the stress out of initial certification and maintaining compliance to an existing certification.
Alchemy Consulting assists companies of all sizes with:
- Gap analysis, program development, and continuous improvement strategies for ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards
- Transition consulting to upgrade from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- Hazard identification and strategies to reduce occupational health and safety risks
- On-site ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 training, internal auditor training, and more
OSHA On-Site Consulting
& Readiness Assessment
The best way to ensure you’re ready for an unannounced OSHA inspection is to prepare in advance. Alchemy Consulting’s OSHA consultants can prepare your teams and perform a mock OSHA audit. Alchemy Consulting can help build a program from scratch, or advance your existing program with:
- OSHA Compliance Assessment and Corrective Action Assistance, including OSHA 300 logs, required programs, safety training program review, and more
- Developing or updating your Safety Plan and site-specific standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Strategies to reduce Total Incident Rate
- Continuous improvement to reduce workers' compensation costs
- Developing or updating your Injury & Illness Prevention Program / Voluntary Protection Program